FREE Rx Card for Brand and Generic Prescription Discounts
Rx Pharmacy Card Program Highlights
- Free For Everyone Everyone is eligible to get pharmacy discounts through this program. The program can be used to supplement most health insurance plans including Health Savings Accounts (HSA) and High Deductible Plans. It can also be used as a Medicare Part D supplement by providing discounts on non-covered drugs.
- No Restrictions There are no enrollment forms, no age or income requirements, no waiting periods, no eligibility required, no exclusions, covers pre-existing conditions, no claim forms to file, no annual or lifetime limits.
- Lowest Price This program has Lowest Price Logic to guarantee that you get the best pricing on prescriptions (Card holders pay the lower of a discount off Average Wholesale Price-AWP, discount off MAC Pricing, or Pharmacy Promotional/Retail price). You can save up to 75% on your medications (average savings are roughly 30%)!
- Medications The program includes discounts on brand and generic medications—open formulary so that all medications are eligible for discounts.
- Accepted Everywhere The Discount Prescription Card is pre-activated and accepted at over 68,000 pharmacies around the country including most major chains.
- Confidential No personal information is required to get a card. No personal information is collected on processed prescriptions.