Lazanda Prescription Discounts
Our database contains 2 offers for Lazanda:Offer 1
Pay no more than $25Lazanda Manufacturer Offer
Manufacturer Coupon 2019
Eligible patients can pay no more than $25 for all Lazanda® prescriptions and save up to $1000 on each copay.
Maximum benefit of 30 bottles per 30 days. Patients who are cash paying or are covered by Medicare, Medicaid, or any other state- or federally-funded benefit program are excluded.
Offer provided by:
West Therapeutic Development
To sign up for this Lazanda offer visit the manufacturer's website. You'll want to carefully review the program details and eligibility requirements.
Free Discount Drug CouponRxPharmacyCoupons Lazanda Offer
All patients are eligible to receive a discount by using this free Lazanda coupon. Save up to 90% on your prescription costs when using our drug coupons at your local pharmacy.
- Everyone is eligible and no restrictions.
- No enrollment forms or membership fees.
- Unlimited usage on all prescriptions.
Related Medication Discounts:
Cancer Treatment drug coupons (41 manufacturer offers)
- Abstral – First month free, Save up to $500 per refill
- Afinitor – Pay $0 per prescription
- Avastin – Pay no more than $25 per treatment
- Bosulif – Pay as little as $0 per month
- Caphosol – Pay max $50 per prescription
- Cesamet – Save up to $450
- Erivedge – Pay $25 Co-pay per prescription or infusion
- Fareston – Save up to $150
- Farydak – $25 Co-pay
- Fentora – First fill free, then $5 Co-pays
- Gleevec – $10 Co-Pay Card
- Granisol – Save up to $200 per Rx
- Halaven – Save up to $1,500 a month
- Herceptin – $25 Co-pay Card
- Ibrance – Pay as little as $0
- Inlyta – Pay as little as $0
- Lazanda – Pay no more than $25
- Neulasta – Pay only $25, First Dose Free
- Neupogen – First Dose Free
- Nexavar – Pay as little as $0
- Ninlaro – Pay as little as $10 per prescription
- Onsolis – Free Prescription, $75 Off Refills
- Opdivo – Pay as little as $25 copay
- Perjeta – Pay only $25 per prescription
- Rituxan – Save up to $25,000
- Sancuso – Save up to $300
- Soltamox – Save up to $150 per prescription
- Sprycel – $0 Co-pay
- Stivarga – $0 Co-Pay
- Sutent – Pay no more than $10
- Syndros – $0 co-pay for each prescription
- Tarceva – Only $25 co-pay
- Tasigna – Pay as little as $0
- Vectibix – First Dose Free
- Verzenio – First 3 months free, then pay no more than $10
- Vitrakvi – Pay as little as $0
- Xalkori – Pay no more than $10
- Xeloda – Save 80% max Savings $4,000
- Zelboraf – Save 80% with copay card
- Zortress – Free 30-day Trial and $0 Co-pay
- Zytiga – Pay no more than $10 per month